applications are now open for our youth leader role
The Youth Leader will assist the organization and the project facilitator with the day-to-day organization and implementation of the Technology Apprenticeship Pilot. You will assist the apprentices with their roles and responsibilities and serve as an advocate for them throughout the program.
Qualifications for Youth Leaders:
- Aged between 19 and 24 years old.
- A strong passion for technology and a desire to pursue a career in the tech industry.
- Basic understanding of coding and programming concepts (experience is a plus).
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Eagerness to learn, adapt, and take on new challenges.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent (some college coursework in tech-related fields is a plus).
This part-time role requires availability between 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm online, but there may be on-site tasks as needed.